Thursday, February 9, 2012

Max and Micah

Max and Micah haven't been interacting too much until recently.  I finally started feeding Micah solids, which is going significantly better now that I am dropping the rice cereal all together and just going for the good stuff.  Yesterday I was feeding Micah some sweet potatoes and his face was all messy.  I looked away for a bit (I think I had a new favorite tv show on) and when I looked back his face was clean.  Micah is pretty active but he does not have the coordination to wipe his own mouth, so something was a miss here.  Then I realized Max had licked his face clean.  So I recreated the scene and took some pictures for you guys. 

Sorry about the glaring sun. When Micah is happy his mouth is always wide open, you can tell he is loving the attention from his older brother.

Max is sitting next to the high chair, notice he starts with his hand


Max might be standing here, but still on all fours, and Max is getting closer
 
notice that half of  his face is clean

Warning: If you aren't a dog person this picture will probably gross you out.

There are so many funny captions possible for this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie