On Saturday we made a last minute decision to go to the Aquarium. For Christmas I received a membership along with a guest pass and since the boys are both so young they are free. Woo Hoo. One of my fun stay at home mom friends and I had talked about going down there together but I wanted to get a feel for the place (where to park, best way in, which areas are super crowded, where is a good place to nurse, etc) before I went with the boys by myself. So if you ever want to go to the Aquarium let me know we would love to go with some friends.
We had so much fun and we made it home in time for nap, well at least for Caleb's nap. Micah decided only to sleep while in the car that day, oh well. Caleb loved seeing all the fishes and kept running from one place to the next exclaiming, "see more fishies!!". He was however afraid of the large mean looking fish in the tunnel. I know that is not the official name but you understand where I'm refereeing too. Other highlights were the penguins, sting rays, sharks, and frogs.
 |
| Caleb is enthralled looking at the sharks with his favorite person, Uncle Ry Ry |
 |
| Such a big boy. |
 |
| The boys checking out some sea creature you could touch (I don't remember what it was) |
 |
| Looking a little shy |
 |
| You can see the mean fish in the background, he's the big one. |
 |
| Not sure if he is checking out the fish or the scuba divers |
 |
| Here we are, Micah had finally fallen asleep |
 |
| Eating lunch, notice how empty the table is near Micah. This is because he is super grabby these days and everything goes in his mouth. So who do you think Micah looks like? Yesterday I was with some teacher friends and they said me. That made me smile but I'm still not sure, some days I think he looks just like Chris. |
 |
| The whole family, why am I tilting my chin like that? Sadly this is the only picture I have of all 4 of us. |
These picture make me long for a nice camera instead of my basic point and shoot, which just doesn't capture light very well. Oh well, maybe one day.
That's a great picture of the 4 of you!!
ReplyDelete