We have been dealing with a bit of sickness in our house so there has not been anything pleasant to blog about. During that time a few big events happened, I turned 30, valentine's day, and Micah got baptized. Sadly all of these events were over shadowed by sickness but I do have a few fun photos to share.
For my birthday I got a new camera. Yay! I have been wanting one and did not think that I would actually get one until maybe next Christmas when I begged for it.
My sweet parents came over for dinner on my birthday. So here are some candid shots of us during dinner.
 |
| G-daddy being silly |
 |
| Caleb looking sweet and suspicious as if he is about to get into trouble |
 |
| Memaw not wanting her picture to be taken |
 |
| Max chillin on the couch |
As a result of our sickness we have spent a lot of time at home. We are rediscovering our toys and trying to keep our sanity, not always easy. Oh and I forgot a sweet friend was cleaning out her attic and gave us some big boy toys.
 |
| The Big Big Fire Engine. Our new favorite toy. |
 |
| Hanging out, not posed. I'm telling you we have spent a lot of time at home. |
So I have really been enjoying playing with my new camera. I have no idea how to use it and I'm positive I have much to learn but it has been fun to snap pictures anyway. Finally my very bright house does not look dark.
 |
| The boys spending some time together |
For Micah's baptism I got the family matching ties from
apple and ivy. The boys had matching ties for Caleb's baptism and I would have simply ordered a larger tie for Caleb to wear and let Micah wear Caleb's old one but sadly they no longer have that fabric. However I was very pleased with the Tech colors. Go Jackets! The ties are perfect for some tailgating come football season. I don't have any pictures from the church but hopefully I will get some soon.
And here come the many faces of Caleb:
 |
| "Cheese" |
 |
| "I wanna see it" |
 |
| "I'm 2 years old and I like to destroy things, Agghhh" |
 |
| I got a matching necklace for me |
 |
| some sweet brother time |
 |
| Micah is 7 months old now. I can hardly believe it. |
 |
| And he started crawling. I did not touch him from the previous photo to this one, he got there all on his own. Don't worry he didn't fall off. |
 |
| The boys rolling around together on the floor. |
 |
| Caleb is tickling Micah. C is pretty rough when he tickles but M always belly laughs when he does it. Makes it hard to correct the behavior. |
 |
| Hanging out together just before bed time. Micah is about to fall asleep in my arms. Caleb got jealous and climbed in my lap to join us. |
Chris was the really sick one at the baptism so sadly I have no pictures of him. :( I'm going to have the boys wear their ties again for Easter so hopefully I can get a family picture.
 |
| Check out my crawler. He's not efficient yet but he can cross a room. |
 |
| Eye on the prize |
 |
| sweet boy. |
We have spent some time finger painting. It is kind of funny because Caleb does not like to be messy. You will notice he only has the tips of a few fingers covered in paint. He will start to paint on the table then declare "messy, mommy clean up". I think this is hilarious because I am not the cleanest person I know and I don't really mind a mess (well for a little while).
 |
| notice the concentration face with the tongue sticking out |
 |
| Clean me up mommy |
 |
| This is us about to head out the door to go play with trains at our favorite place, the train store. Max is hoping he can come with us and C looks like such a big boy with his hands in his pockets. |
Mik, these are so adorable. I love catching up with your blog - your family is so sweet. Love you!
ReplyDelete