Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas in pictures

I wanted to tell you guys all about our Christmas but I just haven't done it yet.  So here is the short version.
 Mom and I took the boys to the pink pig.  Both my mom and I used to go as kids at the Riches and Festival of Trees, so it was a fun nostalgic trip.  Caleb loved it so much he got a pink pig stuffed animal that he now sleeps with every night.  You can guess what Daddy thinks of this.
sorry mom for making you hold everything.
The boys love their Aunt Tonya.  And this is Caleb's new face every time you take a picture, he is saying Cheese.

the boys hanging out together on the couch

Caleb with all his presents.  He was a bit overwhelmed and wanted to relish each gift.

Excited face!

Love this picture.  No idea what she is laughing about but I just love it.  Uncle Ry Ry is Caleb's favorite person and also the food whisperer.  Caleb will eat anything for/with his Uncle Ry Ry.

Bill and KoKo Mardis were there too (KoKo is the little bitty dog in his lap).  Oh and Caleb learned his last name from KoKo, so now he says all of our names with the last name  I'm Mommy Mardis now. 


 This is me attempting to get a good picture of the boys on Christmas morning.  As you can see I never got a good picture of all of them looking in the same direction.  Caleb is hugging and kissing Micah not choking him in case you were worried.

This one is my favorite.  All of them are not looking at me but they are all watching TV.
Check out my cool tricycle (he calls it a bicycle)

sorry it is all caddy wompus.  The boys first bath together, doesn't Micah look a bit terrified.  Caleb is sharing all of his favorite toys with Micah.  I used the Sesame Street water color tablet thingies.  Caleb loves to turn the water a new color, although he calls all colors blue right now.  I was getting worried that he is color blind so I asked the pediatrician at what age can you tell if they are color blind and he said not until they are 4.  Wow much later than I thought oh and it is very hereditary.
While I'm rambling,  I'll tell you another antidote.  I evidently use the word thingie often because Caleb now uses it. He uses it accurately also but it is really a lazy word.  Instead of thinking of what the actual word is for an object you can say thingie and then I fill in the correct word for him.  So I'm now discouraging the use of the word unless we truly don't know what something and now I'm watching my own use of the word. It is always humbling when you dislike a behavior in your children and realize they learned it from you  (I know my previous story was a word use not a behavior but it reminds me of so many other stories)

Happy baby jumping.

I thought this was cute

We are both wearing blue vests.

His new exersacer.

Hmmm, maybe he will be crawling soon.  In the mean time he loves to be on his tummy with a toy in his mouth

cubby legs

Caleb brought him a toy and Micah loved holding onto something while jumping.  As you can see Micah spends a lot of time hanging out (ha ha ha).

So handsome, just like daddy.

I was in the kitchen and i look up to find this.  I have no idea what he is thinking of when he arranges his toys.

Lincoln logs Caleb's new toy, I mean daddy's.

 I will have to post some pictures of Caleb's favorite Christmas toy later.  I evidently don't have any photos just a video that I will not post because i do not like how I look nor my excessively  high voice in it.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie