I say we because Ryan is one of Chris' closest friends from college but is definitely the closest friend of us as a married couple.
Ryan moved away after graduation but just couldn't handle being away from us (he he) and came back. Ryan and Chris actually lived together for a month or so before we got married. Ryan goes to church with us and is one of the few friends we see weekly sometimes two or three times in one week. This is kind of amazing given that we live 40 minutes away from each other. Ryan has had a standing date at our house for food and games every Friday night for about three years now. He is such a close friend we even gave him our families stomach virus and let him stay here while it passed. Yep we have been friends through it all. Oh and for three months leading up to the wedding he moved in with us.
I say all of that to let you know that this was a much anticipated wedding. And it was beautiful and precious. I know that precious is a word typically reserved for babies but at the same time this was a new birth, a new beginning. A new family has formed and we are so thrilled it is finally here and we get to watch it grow. We have prayed for this family and God has provided. Yippee for Ryan and Alison!
Sadly I failed at taking any pictures. So for now I will share the pics that a sweet friend (Big Jen) took.
| They love to laugh and laugh often. It is one of my favorite things about them. |
| a group shot of some of the college friends at the wedding, what a fun evening of dancing and catching up (oh and good food) |

I loved every second of the time I spent with you. Let's come up with another reason to party again!
ReplyDelete