Friday, June 8, 2012

Aquarium, again

After the wedding awesomeness I took the boys to the aquarium with our Miami friends and a local but soon to be out of town friend.  Sadly Chris was under the weather so he couldn't join us.
Matt, Stef and T.Jack, both of these guys are Chris' former roommates

Bum Bumm Bum Bumm, the shark looks much more menacing from below

clearly he is comfortable with the Aquarium.  We had awesome timing and this huge "room" was practically empty

Stef was super sweet and showed Caleb around.  She even went through the penguin tunnel which was uber crowded by the time we got over there.  Thanks Stef for loving on my boy

I just love this picture.  It was completely unposed.

Caleb loved the attention from all the adults.  I think Matt is pointing out the sting rays.

Me and the boys.  I hate pictures of me but in case you wanted to see pictorial evidence that I exist, here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie