Friday, May 4, 2012

Brothers

Some days I think they look so different and other times they are clearly brothers.  I love that they resemble each other (and their Daddy for that matter). As an only child I never had this and spent many a hours dreaming of what my sister or brother would look like.

These boys are starting to play together more an more.  My heart smiles as I listen to them giggle and watch them wrestle.  Micah thinks his brother is the funniest person and Caleb will do anything to get this brother to laugh.  It has been so fun to listen to them giggle together, especially in the van.

I can't believe how big Micah is. He is starting to slim down and loose those chunky baby legs. He is also starting to show more of a personality. I can't wait to get to know him more.

Oh in case you are curious we made a race track in the dining room and the boys were playing together,  well Caleb was playing with the cars and Micah was trying to get the cars and put them in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie