Trick or Treating was a big hit with Elmo. Totally unexpected. After the second house he had the routine down pat. There was a group of big kids ahead of us and I think he was trying to keep up with them. He ran from house to house with Chris in tow holding his bucket (which is an Elmo face bucket). He even knew to say trick or treat. 45 minutes after his bedtime we called it quits and had to tear him away. Next year is going to be so much fun.
| my sweet little cow. I didn't like any of the 0-6 month costumes so I bought a 6-12 month one. A bit shocking that it wasn't as huge as I thought it would be. |
| There's Elmo, a bit tight but he stayed warm. |
| Me and my cow. Don't mind santa in the background. One of these days I will crop and edit picture before I post them. |

No comments:
Post a Comment