Sunday, November 27, 2011

Left Behind

No I have not read the book series of that title, although we do now own those books so maybe.  But I thought I would provide you with a list of items that I left in North Carolina.  Micah's play mat and Caleb's medicine.  Both important items that get daily use.  But here is the best one.  I left my keys.  Yeah you heard me right, I left my keys.  The only good news is that I discovered this fact while on the way home and not after Chris had left for the morning and I went to go to the doctor (more on the doctor trip later).  So if you are keeping a running tally of how  many times I have lost my keys (not inside my house) we are at 3.  At least this time I knew exactly where they were.  Oh one day I will get my brain back

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your are so funny. Hope the doctor's visit was ok.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie