Saturday, September 10, 2011

Playing in the dirt

As the weather is cooling off, we have been playing outside more and more.  After we had the trees removed and the stumps ground there were large piles of "dirt" left.  Chris and Caleb moved the piles into the pine island.  Most days Caleb runs outside and plays in the "dirt" and tells me about the chainsaws and the dump truck that dumped out the dirt. 
 
Caleb using shovel trying to help his Daddy.

Look how long his hair is.  Oh I miss it.  Chris and I have a different opinion on what is the ideal length of his hair but since Chris is the barber in the family he wins.

While I'm here I'll post some more pictures that I have.

From our baking adventure.
Notice the muffin batter on his legs.  The boy is messy, and I love it.  I have no idea how to take a picture and not have the light look so crazy.  It makes me think that a fancy camera would be worth it.
 The boy loves a good muffin. So I have been trying out different recipes.  This week we have pumpkin chocolate chip.  Not sure what recipe to try next week, maybe an apple bran muffin.
Look at this fatty.  He is a little chunkster,but  not too many rolls.  He seems so much larger than Caleb was.  I love this sweet calm boy.

At our party last week a friend took some picture with her nice camera and I finally have a picture of me and Micah.  First one since his birth.



Caleb giving his little brother kisses

2 comments:

  1. Great pic of you and Micah. Must have been a fabulous photographer...

    More would have been taken had I known you have so few of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - you look great! I love that you're getting to stay home with your boys! Maybe we could meet in the middle sometime and catch up. You should try this muffin recipe - I liked it.

    http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/recipe-veggie-muffins.html

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie