Friday, March 9, 2012

Permanent Marker

I should have known that Caleb was getting into trouble.  We got home from the store and he went to play in the dining room with his cars, or so I thought.  He was quiet, should have been the first sign something was a miss.  I took the unexpected quiet time as a chance to grab a quick bite to eat (some spinach lentil soup that I had left over from a new mommy meal).  I was savoring my favorite soup and then it occured to me that I hadn't heard any noises, not even the sound of cars falling on the stairs.  So I go to check it out and he is in the office playing with rulers, paper clips and has removed the cap from 10 different permanent markers and is lining them all up.

Of course he had to smell the markers.  Although it kind of seems like he is trying to look like a doggie
 Thanks to my good friend Big Jen I knew how to easily remove the marker, eye make-up remover.  Who would have thought.
laying down with his favorite doggie

1 comment:

  1. What are the odds that both our boys get into permanent markers in the same week??!!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie