Saturday, April 16, 2011

Face Plant

It is rarely a good thing when you get a call from day care during the middle of the day.  This time Caleb fell while playing outside.  He was carrying (or pushing) a toy and walking on the concrete and fell, landing on his face.  Yep he has had his first face plant. It looks awful but luckily he is in good spirits and the ladies did a great job of cleaning him up and applying lots of ointment. But it looks like he may have a black eye tomorrow.

I wanted to document his poor facial injury so I took some pictures outside after dinner tonight (hence the messy shirt as neither he nor I are clean when he eats).





While we were playing outside Daddy got home, so we excitedly ran to greet him and Caleb thought it would be fun to sit in the drivers seat.  
The guys enjoying a snack (pre dinner for Chris and post dinner for Caleb).  Yay for cereal.

Caleb loves to be chased.  So he took Max's ball (he was already carrying the stick around when he grabbed the ball) and started running away from Max so that he would chase him.  Poor Max just wants the ball.

The boys all serious.  Chris had just gotten home from work and was finishing up a conversation with someone, thus the phone.

So I haven't taken barely any pictures of myself but while I was still looking decent from work I told Chris to snap a few shots of the belly.  So here I am at 28 weeks.

On the left I was talking to Caleb, in the middle I do not actually have a double chin but I'm making a funny face (and sorry about the shirt turns out in the sunlight it is slightly see through).


**Update:  There was no bruising the next day just a bit of swelling, which I think was caused by him sleeping on it.  Now there is just a scab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie