I tried to get some wonderful shots in the morning before Chris had to head to church to sing in the choir but as soon as Caleb saw his car, it was over. No pictures could be had, all he wanted to do was play with the car.
See not so happy to take a picture, but notice my fabulous lime green tree in the back ground
Please Mom can I take the car down the stairs?
Please?
When I don't get what I want I get really shy and stomp my feet. I'm learning about obedience.
Now can we go inside and play with Max?
We went to the first service and watched Daddy sing, he was wonderful. When we went to pick up Caleb from the nursery he was all about his Daddy.
such a sweet snuggle, and he seems a bit tired here
yep, I'm a daddy's boy.
Here is the whole family. Shortly after this picture Chris had to go back inside for the second service and Caleb threw a fit. He did not want Daddy to leave, definitely the worst fit he has thrown yet.

look how cute and coordinated you are! I missed seeing you Sunday. Mary Stewart wanted to tell you how smitten she still is over her chair!!
ReplyDelete