Here are the ultra sound pics of Baby #2 (yet to be named).
Just in case you are curious, I am definately very pregnant. In fact a bunch of people (mostly strangers but some I know) have been saying to me, "wow you are going to have your hands full very soon", or "you look like you are ready to pop". I am not due for another three months. Not exactly the comments you want to hear. I haven't wanted my picture take due to all of these not so kind comments, but I finally let Chris take a pictures. So just for comparison below is me now (at 24 weeks) and me pregnant with Caleb at 27 weeks. Which belly do you think looks bigger? I guess I can't blame them for thinking I look very pregnant, but these comments are coming from women, I assume they forgot what it feels like to be much larger than normal.
So you may be wondering what is up with all those cake pans. I made a 14 layer cake for my mother in laws birthday. Below is the finished project. I got the idea from Bakerella and it was quite tasty. Very rich but also very pretty. I will definitely make this one again.
Look at that goodness (and no I don't know how to cut in a straight line)
Cake glorious cake, Why have two layers when you can have 14?
So here are some recent pics of Caleb. Mostly Caleb playing with his daddy and enjoying running around.
An Action picture of Caleb jumping off the ottoman into Daddy's arms, this is hours of entertainment (okay more like a few minutes worth)
I love this game
Chris is teaching Caleb how to hit a tennis ball with a stick. The ball is Max's which means you never have to go and retrieve the ball, Max does it for you. The best game ever.
Yay, he hit the ball. Note Chris has to show Caleb how to do things using his right hand ( a challenge for a left handed Daddy)
Swinging in the big boy swing. He was watching the other kids and wanted to join in on the fun.
He's learning how to make the swing move, a bit scary for his parents but thrilling for him.
Practicing his swing, but this time with a pitcher and some help from Uncle Ryan
Check out my awesome shirt. A fabulous consignment find.
Grandpa is cleaning out the attic and found all of Chris' old stuffed animals and such. Caleb has decided he likes the really big stuff. So we now have a large bear and tennis ball. Where do I put these things. On a side note this is the first tennis ball that Caleb can play with that Max is not interested in.
This is Caleb watching some cartoons one lazy Saturday morning. I was so shocked he was actually watching the TV that I had to take a picture. And now that i realize he knows what the TV is I watch far less TV around him.




No comments:
Post a Comment