Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall is in the air

Can you believe Caleb is almost 1 year old? I can't.  Time has started flying.

Oh so a quick warning before you see any photos, Caleb is sporting a Harry Potter look.  Not it's not his Halloween costume (Chris wants him to be Yoda, we already have a tiger outfit so we will see).  Caleb was at day care playing with a toy, which evidently the battery cover fell off leaving an exposed edge.  Caleb stood up and scraped his  head.   They say it didn't bleed but clearly the first layer of skin was removed.  Okay thats all I will say about that.

On saturday I went to Costco and brought home a bunch of meat and stuff.  Which always takes a while to put away since you have to break it down and date everything.  So Caleb crawled into the box and started playing.  Adorable



I love Fall clothing.  I finally get to dress Caleb in sweater vests again.  I love a good sweater vest.  When Caleb got home from church, post lunch (a must if you want a happy baby and not a grouchy terror) he tried to pull out my quizzes from my work bag but I told him no and he listened.  So very exciting to interact and see what all he understands.  Well of course he had to grab something from the bag so he grabbed my calculator (yes it is an old one).

Scene of the crime

Putting the lid on the table.  He seems to enjoy stacking things and putting things on the table.

Attacking mommy.  

Later that day we played outside, while glancing at the Blue Angles flying over head.  Couldn't see a whole lot because apparently they were turning around and getting back into formation above our house.  The noise was awesome and the few views we did get were spectacular.  Can't wait for Caleb to enjoy it.
He was going to town with these sticks.  
The boys playing with sticks.
I thought this was a good picture for perspective.  Caleb is still not out of range of the tale but one day he will be free of the tail to the face.  Currently he sees it coming and starts blinking more rapidly than normal.  He doesn't appear to be bothered by it (most days).




I love the action shot.  And yes he often walks with something in his hands, usually something large.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie