Here is a picture of my sweet volleyball team. They won 4 out 5 matches this weekend. The only loss was to a very good team. Luckily my shirt is very stretchy.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Last week
So last week was a busy week. We are in negotiations with a buyer for our house. We looked at houses to buy (on Tuesday and Sunday). We talked about Budget trying to decide realistically how much house can we afford. I am teaching two new preps (that means two different courses that I haven't taught before). I'm coaching volleyball and we had a play date this saturday. Oh and I'm growing a baby. So needless to say some days I am just tired. Most days are great and i have tons of energy and the kids keep me going. But today I am overwhelmed with the amount of grading, and planning that I have to do.
Here is a picture of my sweet volleyball team. They won 4 out 5 matches this weekend. The only loss was to a very good team. Luckily my shirt is very stretchy.
Here is a picture of my sweet volleyball team. They won 4 out 5 matches this weekend. The only loss was to a very good team. Luckily my shirt is very stretchy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You ARE busy! You need to put your feet up and eat a popsicle.
ReplyDelete