As you can see, I'm not too excited about having my picture taken, especially in a bathing suit. But this is the only current picture I have of the belly. So I used to wonder if Caleb was actually moving, and I am no longer wondering. He is kicking away and some time he just punches me, those kind of hurt. I think he wants more space, but I can't do anything about that.
More picture to come, I promise.
Oh and we got an offer on our house (after about 28 weeks on the market). So we have started looking around for a house for ourselves. Which is fun and exciting. Yet at the same time I'm a bit worried that come mid september we are going to be homeless. Both sets of parents have offered for us to stay with them, so we won't be completely homeless. But it is a bit weird to be 6 and half months pregnant and needing a house, and we don't want to settle on any house. We want the one of our dreams. So hopefully we find it sooner, rather than later.

AAHHH! Love you're belly! And love that the house sold! P.S. We are planning on coming to see y'all in late October once Caleb arrives. So you better not be homless!
ReplyDelete