Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nursery Furniture

I finished summer school last week and as result I have now found myself with lots of extra time. So I started reading some baby books (Natural Childbirth, The art of breast feeding, and Baby Bargains). Majority of my time has been spent reading Baby Bargains, which is a book filled with excessive information about everything to do with Babies. The book reviews all brands and specific lines of cribs, mattresses (turns out they are sold separately), strollers, car seats (infant, convertible, and booster), bedding, etc ... So after reading this book I realized I need to buy nursery furniture. Turns out at most stores you have to order the furniture and it could take up to 12 - 16 weeks to be delivered. Which means we have to order it now to insure that it is here before the baby.

So we found some furniture we liked at Target, it got good reviews by the book. Yesterday we went to see it in person and it was on sale. Woo Hoo. So now we have a crib (pictured above) and a changing table (not sure if we will keep this or not). Then this morning we found a dresser to match on line and ordered it. Yay.

Now we have to decide where the nursery is going to be, at this point we are thinking the loft and moving our bedroom upstairs, but not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie