
Here I am at 22 weeks. My belly is really growing, I hope you can tell. I decided to wear the same shirt in hopes that the comparison would be obvious. I am now wearing only maternity clothes (other than dresses). The pants just got too tight.
Belly close up at 22 weeks
So my sweet sister in law, Tonya, made this shirt for me. The picture is actually Caleb. Can you believe it? She found a website where you can make maternity shirts. I don't know if you can tell but the picture is right on top of the belly. She also made Chris a shirt that says "Dad to Be" on the front with a picture of a baby wearing a blue shirt and on the back it says "Got Advice?". We wore them to church on sunday night and we got tons of compliments. Thanks Tonya.
That shirt idea is awesome
ReplyDelete