Friday, August 10, 2012

Picturepalooza



Sorry guys but I have this awful habit of never downloading my pictures and when I do I want to share them all.  So here they are.

I love when they match



a gift from his great Aunt Debbie.  He woke up and immediately asked to play with his trains
 It was time for a hair cut.  Micah's hair in the back was really long, especially if he was wearing a shirt with a collar.  The worst was when he would get food in his hair it would stick out perpendicular from his head.  He is a messy eater so this happened often.  I wasn't there for Caleb's first haircut so I was determined to photograph this one.  I wanted Caleb's hair to stay long and Chris surprised me by cutting it while I was at a doctors appointment.
see the hair over the ear

This was the best I could get of the back.

He did great the whole time.  Daddy is an expert.

all fresh faced after his hair cut
Caleb's hair was getting long also
Caleb's turn

Every time I go to take a picture of both of them they start sucking their thumb.  Micah can't decide which hand he favors, typically it is the left.

Micah got a new toy, he even got some coffee filters from the pantry and put them in his cart
Last night Chris was installing the new car seat for Caleb and moving his old one around for Micah to use.  It was time we just weren't in much of a hurry. I was in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner so Caleb played with daddy, or so I thought.  Caleb had other ideas for what to do with his evening.





He did this over and over again, he was so proud


  Today Caleb and I went to urgent care.  This morning he was climbing down from the counter in the bathroom (he does this all the time, clearly he is a climber) and he slipped and bit his tongue.  The cut is a bit alarming to look at but the doc said he does not need stitches.  He was so brave and told every person at the urgent care that he hurt his tongue.  He would then tell them the story of how he got it.  The doctor recommended bland foods and lots of cold stuff like popsicles.  Caleb got so excited about a popsicle the doctor offered him one.  And in true Caleb style he asked for a green popsicle.  He can't just ask for something but has to be as specific as possible.  Lately when he wakes up from nap this is how our conversation goes:
C:  are you down there mommy?
M:  why yes I am, did you sleep well
C:  yes, get me lots of milk in the fire engine cup and lots of colored goldfish.  I want lots of green goldfish.... please


He cracks me up.   The pictures aren't that bad, it is worse in person because you can see how deep it is.





Such a big boy eating a banana all by him self

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie