Today is Micah's first birthday. I can't believe he is already one. Some days I think he is just like his brother and other times I think he is nothing like him. Micah has no desire to walk but is capable, this is very unlike his brother who wasn't happy until he was walking (at 10 months). Micah has the silliest crawl, he switches between using his knees, one knee or both feet. He is super fast and switches depending on the floor texture or if he is crawling over something.
This past week he started screaming. Yep not crying but screaming when he is frustrated. It is overly dramatic which is not like him but is a step towards communication.
I'll post more about the birthday party and my crazy week later but for now here are some pictures.
| our first family photo of all 4, it only took a year to get it |
| This one is my favorite. The boys are having so much fun. |
| getting a feel for the cake, he really dug in |
| taking a taste |
| Yippee I'm all done. He played with the cake more than he ate it |
| getting cleaned off in the sink and having fun playing with the water |

Happy Birthday Micah!!
ReplyDelete