Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cushman Wedding

One of Chris' fraternity brothers got married to the sweetest gal last Saturday.  We thought that we wouldn't be able to go since we were hoping to have a baby by then but since Micah had other ideas we made it.  I felt like such a rebel leaving Caleb with my parents and heading out to the wedding at 3 (it was a bit of a drive to get there).  We had a wonderful evening with good friends, fabulous food and celebrating the glorious union of two believers.

The bride was so kind to us, since we failed to RSVP.  I know I thought I would never do that after planning a wedding.  But I had no idea if we would be able to go or not.  My intent was to respond maybe but I just forgot.  I was getting worried that there would be a seating chart and it turns out there was.  The bride had set aside a few tables for the people who didn't RSVP so we actually had seats.  So thoughtful.

Here are some pictures to document the fabulous evening, courtesy of Big Jen
Me and Big Jen

My favorite picture of us.

The sweet happy couple and Big Jen with her man
Ryan was kind enough to drive us, as long as I promised not to have a baby in his car.  He is grooving to some Justin Bieber in this picture.

A funny picture because it is sans Justin (Anna's husband) who was busy ushering.  This is us before the wedding

Chris, Ryan and Big A after the happy couple left

The ladies

A fun group of friends (minus Ryan who was busy socializing)

Belly shot at almost 40 weeks (2 days shy)

1 comment:

  1. Mikki! LOVE that pic of you and Chris. Also love the one of you by the cake - you are SO cute! ~ Stef Bagby

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie