As a preface to these pictures, Caleb is on the move. He is crawling all over the place and is getting pretty fast. He is climbing more and more. Luckily he hasn't figured out how to climb the stairs, and I am not about to show him. Also I would like to note that he does own more than three outfits, however it appears that I only photograph him in the same outfits.
Max has discovered that Caleb has food and is willing to share. Luckily, Caleb enjoys sharing with Max. Oh and yes Caleb makes a mess every time he eats. Today it was carrots.
Playing in his favorite cabinet, the only one in the kitchen that is not childproofed. This time he found the salad spinner.
He spotted me with the camera and crawled right on over. He was this close before I could actually snap the picture. He is getting fast.
Look at me I'm standing. On anything and everything these days
He has learned to sit down. What a useful skill

I agree, more blog posts please :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is Caleb stuck in the cabniet....and yes do blog more....
ReplyDelete