Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fathers Day photos

I wanted to give Chris a picture of Caleb for his office. So I took Caleb and Max outside for a photo shoot (by the way I am now craving a fabulous camera). Caleb didn't know what to think of the grass so he wouldn't move and Max was just happy to be outside with his family. They enjoyed watching cars drive by together. Here are some of the resulting pictures.



They are watching a car drive by


I love this one and I have no idea why.

Yes, he loves his thumb




This is what I gave Chris for Fathers Day

2 comments:

  1. those are all so stinking cute. i was getting stressed wondering how you would choose. yay collage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great gift.

    You two make some cute kids. Though I'm curious as to who's side of the family all the hair comes from?

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie