Holy cow has time flown. I was looking back at some pictures from Caleb's birth and it seems like so long ago. I'm pretty sure time if flying because I'm back at work. I don't remember time passing so quickly when I was on maternity leave. Now life is great, we all have a better understanding of each other which makes everything better. As I was looking back over photos I started to remember those hard first few weeks. I was desperate for sleep and to have a clue what Caleb wanted/needed. I was terrified of doing anything wrong, still not so confident but I've discovered the hard way he is pretty resilient.
I'll blog more later but here are some recent photos.


Max is feeling a bit left out these days. But that is because he scratched Caleb last week. I know he did not intend to hurt Caleb, he was just trying to get my attention, but I was very very mad at him. I didn't speak to him or look at him for 24 hours. Max was so relieved when I finally looked at him. You can tell in the picture he's not so happy.

Evidently attention from Caleb is not good enough. Hopefully that is just for now and in a year or less they will be best friends.

Caleb loves his jolly jumper. This one is way old school that I got at a consignment sale for $2. I figured if he really likes it then maybe I'll buy a nicer one.
No comments:
Post a Comment